Laura Snook possesses over ten years international experience working on major projects as a senior corporate relations advisor, specializing in media and communications for multi-nationals as well as public and private corporations.
Currently consulting to the Switzerland Government and previously to the Abu Dhabi Government her roles have seen her as an integral part of her client’s internal and external communications development.
Dedicated to managing and orchestrating all internal and external communications in order to enhance her client’s brand and reputation across various channels and amongst key stakeholders, the following skills are at the core of her areas of expertise:
- Developing and implementing (project/issue) specific media and communications strategies derived from analysis of client objectives, stakeholder mapping and appropriate communications channels.
- Managing multidisciplinary creative teams to deliver against brief for large-scale projects.
- Leading and executing large-scale campaigns and events
- Day-to-day media management
- Strategic business development and networking
- Utilising the power of storytelling to create content that supports the client’s directives
- Curating content to be published across a range of communications channels.
- Leading the development and production of marketing materials including: websites, corporate films, advertising campaigns, coffee table books,
Also a contributor to a variety of tier 1 publications, Laura currently writes for: Simply Abu Dhabi, Debonaire, World Traveller, Alpha, Destinations of the World News, Dubai Tourism, Food & Travel Arabia and Vacations & Travel.
Previous clients include: Coffey International Development, The UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Tschuggen Hotel Group, Cheval Blanc Hotel Group, Sofitel Hotels & Resorts, Cipriani S.A. and Julius Baer